A THOUSAND THANKS TO DORY
…for nominating me for the Very Inspiring Blogger award. When I saw the nomination I really was speechless for the first few moments, then I was thrilled, stunned, happy, surprised, honored,… I couldn’t list all feelings because it was a whirlwind full of emotions I went through.
The rules for accepting the award are as follows;
Display the award logo, link back to the person who nominated you, state 7 things about yourself, nominate 15 other bloggers for this award and link to them.
So here are 7 things about me;
1) I love walking around, exploring the neighborhood to take photographs
2) Lyric means to me the expression of all your thoughts and emotions packed in pictures transcribed in words
3) I’m a Deco Queen because I love to decorate my home for creating a cozy atmosphere
4) A few years ago I started to collect old jewelry particularly brooches – and I really enjoy to wear it because it’s like a flashback in times
5) Korea… I really don’t know how it exactly started but I think it was watching my first Korean Drama. So I got interested in the country and Korean Culture, more dramas, Korean Food – Korean BBQ is soooo tasty!!! – and – last but not least – Korean language. Today I did my first test in Korean Language after 20 lessons in 5 weeks and I’m really proud that I can speak and write a bit!
6) I really enjoy cooking and I always try to find new flavors and new interpretations of various dishes. Often I’m inspired by cooking shows, often I get new ideas when I stroll around and try new food courts, restaurants,…
7) Role playing games are real fun, especially paper&pen games but online as well
And my 15 nominations go to…
2) love, louisa
14) Dear Bliary
15) Life in Kawagoe