It seems like a dream… but it is not! Definitely not! I don’t dream right now!
I’m speechless. Really speechless. SPEECHLESS! I never, never, never lose my speech but now… I can’t find words which describe best what I feel. I feel… everything and nothing. And I feel happy. And encouraged. And treasured. And… it’s unbelievable!!! The Liebster Award! A nomination!
THANK YOU SO MUCH, SHRUTI! You made my day!!!
But as a nominee, I have something to do as well because this award has its own rules:
1) Post eleven facts about yourself
2) Answer the questions the tagger has set for you and create eleven questions for people you’ve nominated
3) Choose eleven people (with fewer than 200 followers) to give this award to and link them in your post
4) Go to their page and tell them
5) Remember, no tag backs
1) collect old jewelry particularly brooches
2) photo tours with my husband
5) Christmas and other high days
6) Korean, Korean Food, Korean Dramas
9) Role playing games
11) create own recipes
Here are the 11 questions I have to answer:
- Have you felt the brush of love?
Yes, I did and I do and it’s amazing!
- Why did you start blogging?
I started blogging because I centered my life in Singapore
- What did you first feel when you saw the nomination?
I was speechless and my heart beat fast
- If you had to describe yourself in one word, what would it be?
- One advice you would give to me as a friend.
Start every day off with a smile and get it over with. (W.C.Fields)
- What does this nomination mean to you?
It’s an honor and an incentive
- Reading or writing- which suits you more?
It suits me both
- What is the best and the worst pick up line that you have got?
+ I must be a snowflake, because I’ve fallen for you.
– I’m not actually this tall. I’m sitting on my wallet.
- If you could choose your moment of death, how would you wish to bid goodbye?
On a beach in the sunshine with my husband by my side
- Have you ever betrayed a friend?
- Finally, if you had to choose between friend and love, which would you pick?
I hope that I never have to but if I had to choose now I would pick love
And here are the 11 bloggers I’ve nominated
1) Swozy’s Blog
3) Kiran’s Cooking Club
5) OUT & ABOUT in the city
6) evis lens
9) Tammys Pratbubbla
11) the ever-budding bear
Finally… the 11 questions for people I nominated
1) What is a sound you love?
2) Has any book or movie made an impact on you?
3) What is your earliest memory?
4) Where’s your “thinking” place?
5) Do you believe in an afterlife?
6) How would you like to be remembered?
7) If you could have any job in the world, what would it be?
8) What’s your least favorite word?
9) What does this nomination mean to you?
10) What do you like to do for fun?
11) What’s your favorite quote?
And now it’s time to CELEBRATE!!!! And thanks, thanks, thanks, thanks to Shruti for that gorgeous, wonderful, unexpected, thrilling nomination!