THE BEST THING ABOUT THE FUTURE IS THAT IT COMES ONE DAY AT A TIME.
1) ARE YOU A MORNING OR A NIGHT PERSON?
Definitely a night person, I hate it when the alarm clock goes off!!!
2) WHAT IS YOUR PREFERRED DRINK: COFFEE, TEA, WATER OR OTHER?
Coffee and fresh pressed fruit/vegetable juices
3) WHAT WAS YOUR FAVORITE TOY AS A CHILD – AND NOW?
My pink doll’s pram and my whole bunch of Barbies and Barbie clothes
4) IF YOU HAD A CHOICE WHICH WOULD BE YOYR PREFERENCE SALT WATER BEACHES, FRESH WATER LAKES, HOT TUB, SKI RESORT OR DESERT?
It’s a tough decision to make but I think salt water beaches and fresh water lakes will definitely be my favorites.
1) IF YOU GIVEN $ 22 MILLION TAX FREE DOLLARS, WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU WOULD DO?
Ouh… 22 Million Dollars… it’s a lot of money… I think first of all I would initiate a foundation for prospective adoption parents to guide them (help of lawyers, agents and so on) and support them with money if necessary.
2) WHERE WERE YOU BORN?
I was born in the capital of Lower Austria, St.Pölten.
3) CAN YOU CHANGE A CAR TIRE?
Oh no… I admit… I can’t!
4) WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE PART OF THE TOWN/ CITY YOU LIVE IN. AND WHAT COUNTRY DO YOU LIVE?
I love Chinatown because of all the colors, the smells, the shophouses and the wet market – and food is sensationally good there. I live in Singapore.
1) YOUR FAVORITE PLACE WITHIN TWO HOURS OF YOUR HOME?
It’s hard to say because the first year here was affected by work – so we didn’t travel that much but we definitely will do in future.
2) WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE TV SHOW OR MOVIE OF ALL TIME?
There are so many but at the moment I watch Korean Dramas – and I love it!
3) WHERE DO YOU EAT BREAKFAST?
It depends… when I have to work I only drink coffee at home on our balcony. If we don’t have to work we have some really nice and cosy cafes where we enjoy the morning.
4) WHAT IS YOUR MOST FAVORITE SMELL/ SCENT?
The smell of fresh baked Apfelstrudel and the scent of vanilla and coconut.